Royal Caribbean and Carnival cancel sailings to Cuba
In the wake of the new U.S. government policy change towards Cuba, Carnival and Royal Caribbean have both cancelled their sailings to Cuba.
For all 2019 sailings on both Majesty of the Seas and Empress of the Seas, Royal Caribbean has secured alternative ports and is in the process of communicating the new itineraries to our guests and travel partners. For these guests, they will have the option of remaining on their sailing with the new itinerary and receiving a 50% refund or they may cancel their cruise and receive a full refund.
For 2020 sailings on both Majesty and Empress of the Seas, Royal Caribbean is working to secure alternative itineraries and expect to be able to communicate to guests and travel partners within the next week.
Carnival has replaced calls to Havana with a replacement port.
Mailings for sailings through the end of December 2019 are now in progress and include the following options:
- Remain on the sailing and receive a US$100.00, per person, onboard credit (no need to call us if you are continuing with your plans to sail with us).
- Move to another itinerary and receive a US$50.00, per person, onboard credit.
- Cancel and receive a full refund.
Guests who were booked to travel on a 2020 sailing that included Havana will have the opportunity to remain on the sailing, move to another itinerary (note: no onboard credit will be offered in either case) or cancel and receive a full refund. Mailings with itinerary details will be sent in the next 2-3 days.
Carnival Paradise Sailings
- Carnival Paradise June 8, 2019
- Carnival Paradise June 22, 2019
- Carnival Paradise July 6, 2019
- Carnival Paradise July 20, 2019
Carnival Sensation Sailings
- Carnival Sensation June 17, 2019
- Carnival Sensation July 1, 2019
- Carnival Sensation July 15, 2019
- Carnival Sensation July 29, 2019